Please visit the Pie-O-Neer Facebook page for recent updates.
A bit about the Pie-O-Neer Cafe
- We serve pie & some of the best “scratch” cookin’ in the country!
- Check our Daily Hours and call ahead for your favorite pie!
- A short walk from the Continental Divide trail.
- Free Wifi, good coffee & great conversation.
- Free overnight RV parking nearby!
- See what people are saying on TripAdvisor, Yelp and Facebook.
Sugar free options are often available, but we do not offer gluten-free pies at this time.
Whether you’re looking for an authentic small town America roadside experience off the beaten path, saw us on TV, or just love pie…Pie Town is the place to be!History of the Pie-o-neer Cafe
About the Area:
- Annual Pie Town Pie Festival
- Pie Town New Mexico History
- The Continental Divide Trail
- Pie Town Information and Related Links
- The Pie Star Art Gallery
- Recommended Reading
Awards & Accolades:
- Pie Town Revisited by Arthur Drooker, 2015
- The Jay Thomas Show/SiriusXM FM 102, April 2, 2015
- “Best Chocolate Dessert,” New Mexico Magazine, 2010.
- “Best Pie in the West”/Coconut Cream, Sunset Magazine, 2001
- “Best Of” Food Network, 2000
- And Many More! Drop by and we’ll tell ya…
In The News:
- Featured on CBS Sunday Morning, November 2014
- Sunset Magazine: Pie-O-Neer Coconut Cream Meringue Pie
- Santa Fe Reporter, The Fork
- L.A. Times: Pie Town, a slice of heaven for travelers
- More Pie Town Press Coverage
As Seen on CBS This Morning
Don’t miss this episode of CBS Sunday Morning featuring Bill Geist enjoying a delicious slice of life in Pie Town.
The Pie Lady of Pie Town
The story of Pieoneer Proprietor Kathy Knapp is documented in the award winning short film The Pie Lady of Pie Town.